7/1/09

22.

it's already july. in less than 12 days, i'll be 22. that is old. i don't feel old, but my age sounds old. i think i'll just celebrate being 21 for 11 more days instead.

life updates:
i still love it here. i go to the beach every. single. day. i've never been outside more in my life. i think i only go inside to sleep, really. i walk on the beach like no other.

my roomates are the most encouraging and wonderful friends. we have so much fun together. last night we drove around in regis' convertable blasting rap music in case the neighbors were starting to think we lived in a safe neighborhood.

we also bought some fish for our house. they swim about freely in their tank that sits on the table. mine is a big black fish named tanysha letashion booth bhudda bug.

bryn, fiona, and regis picking out the fish:


bryn and fiona found a cat. over my dead body.


their home!!


aaaand some more pictures:


my beach:


apartment.


my roomate, fiona.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

i am jealous. i want a beach to walk and ride my bike on. ugh.
anyway, you look gorgeous in that pic!