5/25/09



^ this is oceanside. in two weeks, i am going to be living in an apartment with 3 other girls that is walking distance from this very spot. for the whole summer.

first order of business:

purchase a bicycle, with a basket, that will be my bff. when i was a kid, i used to ride my bicycle everyday for hours. i cannot wait to do the same in california.


other than that, i am going to work, hang out with brooklynn (my other half freshman year of college), and do my own thing.

it's going to be awesome.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Hi Katie...I am so excited about your summer plans Missed the Oklahoma gang this week-end...Do plan a trip to Lake St. Louis when you get back AND before school starts. Will be looking for a call from you.AND I do remember you on your bike...seems it was always headed towards Leslie or Grace... Miss you and love you much...Grandma

Jenn said...

okay so explain to me your summer plans. i am already jealous. great. thanks.

jessy burton said...

update please.